Welcome to the website for
Edmonton Walk-In Centre
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Just walk in, register and be seen by a GP
Please note that if you have a medical emergency, such as:
- serious medical emergencies posing an immediate threat to a person’s health or life
- road traffic accident injuries
- serious head injuries - loss of consciousness
- overdose of drugs or accidental drinking of chemicals
- severe allergic reaction
- emergency care following an operation
You should go to your nearest accident and emergency department or dial 999
The Walk-In Centre cannot issue Medical Certificates (Sick Notes) or repeat prescriptions. For these you will need to see your registered GP. If you do not have a registered GP, we can advise you on how to register, or visit www.nhs.uk .We do not offer a dressings service or immunisations.
Edmonton Walk-in Centre is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and operated for NHS Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group by Medicare Medical Services LLP. See below for details.